The primary Investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate income, consistent with prudent risk, from a portfolio which is substantially constituted of quality debt securities. The Scheme will also seek to generate capital appreciation by investing a smaller portion of its corpus in equity and equity related securities
Investment Process Flow Chart
|1||Minimum amount for this investment||100,000$|
|2||Returns||As per market growth|
|5||Profit sharing||65% – 35% per annum|
- Minimum period lock in periods – 5 years.
- For the most diversification, include a mixture of stocks, fixed income, and commodities
- Processing and management charges will be 5% of the amount invested per annum.
- The mode of transfers will be via bank only.
- Read the disclosure documentations for further details.
- Profit sharing: Client 65% BCH 35%
- Returns above 80% of the principal amount on maturity